Unnatural Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human benefits and vampire drawbacks

3 posters

Go down

Human benefits and vampire drawbacks Empty Human benefits and vampire drawbacks

Post  Andrew Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:05 pm

I'm currently trying to figure out a selective amount of drawbacks for the vampire race, and as well as that, benefits for humans, please come with any suggestions regarding this.
Andrew
Andrew
Admin

https://unrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Human benefits and vampire drawbacks Empty Re: Human benefits and vampire drawbacks

Post  Sim Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 pm

In many movies that I have watched, vampires have had trouble going out in sunlight. Therefore, I suggest that if vampires go outside an interior for more than one hour, they need to return to an interior for one minute to regain control of their body. If not, they'd die or something. I don't know.

Another drawback would be the Vampire speed. If performed outside an interior at DAY, it should last shorter, and shorten the time you can be outside by thirty minutes or something, hence what I wrote above.

Vampires needs to feed on humans, unless they for example could buy authentic blood bags at a hospital or something. If they do not drink blood (whatever type), they are unable to perform /vampirespeed, and need to feed in order to be able to use the command again.

A benefit for humans would be that they can be outside in the sunshine all day, hehe. Along with that, humans have more profitable jobs than Vampires I bet, therefore they should be paid more. I can't imagine a vampire working in a business, tbh. Humans go to college and so on to work. Therefore their paychecks should be higher.

Along with that, humans should have a Hunger and Drink factor in their stats. In order to stay conscious you need to maintain those two factors, by buying food and drinks in the stores. Maybe you could do /cook (Meal) - Ingredients included ofc. in a house interior, which would make the food factor last longer, than when someone buys a powerbar etc.
Sim
Sim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Human benefits and vampire drawbacks Empty Re: Human benefits and vampire drawbacks

Post  Andrew Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:33 pm

I'm gonna have to dismiss going out in the sun with vampires directly, as I believe every individual should have the chance to roleplay whenever they want as a vampire. So I'm gonna have to disagree with that, the rest are.. Interesting, especially the increase of payment for humans and the feeding factor for humans, and it's rather blatant that vampires must feed. Though not that often as you think, perhaps 1 time a week or more.
Andrew
Andrew
Admin

https://unrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Yeah when I think about it over again, it would decrease the amount of roleplay vampires could get. Let them be out in the sun. Wink
Sim
Sim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Sorry for double posting, an idea just flickered.

How about regular guns do not kill vampires who got their boost and strength increased (/vampirespeed) ... maybe a vampire should take 1/2 more bullets than regular humans or slayers. To kill vampires quickly, there should be implemented a system for enchanted bullets, silver or whatever, that you would need to buy at the hex store, which would kill vampires with 1/2 less bullets than regular.
Sim
Sim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Markyto Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Sim wrote:Sorry for double posting, an idea just flickered.

How about regular guns do not kill vampires who got their boost and strength increased (/vampirespeed) ... maybe a vampire should take 1/2 more bullets than regular humans or slayers. To kill vampires quickly, there should be implemented a system for enchanted bullets, silver or whatever, that you would need to buy at the hex store, which would kill vampires with 1/2 less bullets than regular.

The hex store requires a password to enter and is highly secret so it wouldn't be a good idea.
Markyto
Markyto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:05 am

To be honest, every slayer and vampire should know about the hex store In Character. It is a store where you can acquire enchantments, therefore it should be general knowledge within for instance a vampire cult, or a slayer clan.

Humans, should not go here because it's probably off limits to them anyway.

Why would the hex store be "highly secret"? For what reason?
Sim
Sim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Markyto Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:11 am

Because it provides very powerful items
Markyto
Markyto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:23 am

Which slayers, and vampires, should have, I believe. Anyhow, it could be moved around and it would have to be discovered every month or so... but still, if it has to be hidden because of powerful items, then the attributes on those items should be lowered a little bit, no? Wink
Sim
Sim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Markyto Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:44 am

Hex store is made for powerful items mainly not much else, either way I don't think people need to get special guns in order to kill vamps that would make vampires overpowered
Markyto
Markyto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:18 am

Sim wrote:How about regular guns do not kill vampires who got their boost and strength increased (/vampirespeed) ... maybe a vampire should take 1/2 more bullets than regular humans or slayers.

They are not unkillable, only more resistant to bullets. I just thought, since I've seen some vampire scenes where the vampire is speeding rapidly fast when bullets comes close, and evades them perfectly well.

Sim
Sim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Markyto Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:19 am

You do realize that would be a very strong and very old vampire
Markyto
Markyto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:43 pm

True, but what if we change "fiction" for some time now? I mean, it is all fiction. We can so easily change the grades of qualities and so on! Smile We need to be creative, no?
Sim
Sim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Markyto Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:17 pm

True but I don't support special guns idea, neither do I support vampires being extremely powerful from the start.

One of the biggest strengths in humans is them being able to handle guns best, making that pointless would be well pointless, think about it, buying special guns at a hex store which is supposed to be secret in order to kill vampires?

I mean the only actual way for humans to really protect themselves are guns.
Markyto
Markyto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down