Unnatural Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/slide and Weapon Drop Objects

2 posters

Go down

/slide and Weapon Drop Objects Empty /slide and Weapon Drop Objects

Post  Sim Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:37 am

Hey!

/slide or mouse wheel.

It would be great if you scripted a working "/slide" command, which would slide the weapon around a player's back and make it hang there. This could be simplified by adding the command once the mouse wheel is rolled to slide the weapon around.

/dropwep, /pickupwep

/dropwep is the following:

You can drop a weapon inside any interior, dropping the weapon onto the floor. This would only work inside interiors on a big server, because the limits of weapons laying around in the real world outside an interior, and in another VW. It would be working on a low playerbased server as ours, though. Until there are ~35 players in-game.

Once you find a weapon on the ground, you can ofcourse pick it up by doing /pickupwep, which would place the weapon in the player's hand. It would not work if he is allready holding a gun, for example.

I hope you get the idea, it's real simple. Smile

Cheers!
Sim
Sim
Admin

Back to top Go down

/slide and Weapon Drop Objects Empty Re: /slide and Weapon Drop Objects

Post  Andrew Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:45 am

I honestly believe all this is easily scriptable, even though the playercount is over 50, I think I can limit it slightly, so still having a par amount of weapons dropped outside an interior, but inside an interior probably.. Well, infinite numbers.
Andrew
Andrew
Admin

https://unrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sim Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:47 am

Yeah, infinite numbers inside an interior. Make it max 20 guns in a house interior (it will have to be RPed somehow, ofcourse, so not everyone can have 20 guns in their house), max 50 guns in a warehouse, and 10 guns max in an apartment.
Sim
Sim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum